Network And Hardware Solution
Quest Enterprises Pakistan is an independent ERP development and consulting company. Over more than decade of work, we have developed a variety of solutions and gained sufficient experience in the services we offer: Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Manufacturing Resource Planning, Material Management, Custom Software Development, E-commerce Solutions Development, E-learning Solutions Development, Web development, Project Recovery, Consulting, and Quality Assurance on Multiple Operating Systems like Windows, Mac, Linux, IOS, and Android etc.
- » LAN - Local Area Network
- » WAN - Wide Area Network
- » WLAN - Wireless Local Area Network
- » MAN - Metropolitan Area Network
- » SAN - Storage Area Network, System Area Network, Server Area Network, or sometimes Small Area Network
- » CAN - Campus Area Network, Controller Area Network, or sometimes Cluster Area Network
- » PAN - Personal Area Network
A local area network (LAN) is a network that connects computers and other devices in a relatively small area, typically a single building or a group of buildings.
As the term implies, a WAN spans a large physical distance. The Internet is the largest WAN, spanning the Earth.
A WAN is a geographically-dispersed collection of LANs. A network device called a router connects LANs to a WAN.
A metropolitan area network (MAN) is a network that interconnects users with computer resources in a geographic area or region larger than that covered by even a large local area network (LAN) but smaller than the area covered by a wide area network (WAN).
- » Wireless Local Area Network - A LAN based on Wi-Fi wireless network technology
- » Metropolitan Area Network - A network spanning a physical area larger than a LAN but smaller than a WAN, such as a city. A MAN is typically owned and operated by a single entity such as a government body or large corporation.
- » Campus Area Network - A network spanning multiple LANs but smaller than a MAN, such as on a university or local business campus.
- » Storage Area Network - Connects servers to data storage devices through a technology like Fibre Channel.
- » System Area Network (also known as Cluster Area Network) - Links high-performance computers with high-speed connections in a cluster configuration.